Feel free to take a moment and scroll through my recent weddings and portrait sessions, educational information for photographers, and a few personal posts (aka lot of photos of my dog). If you have any questions or would like to learn more about what I offer as a photographer, please get in touch here!
On March 18th, 1995 a legend was born. Coincidentally, so I was I.
It has been a bumpy road to 21, but as cheesy as it is to say, I wouldn’t change a thing. Looking back, I decided to put together a list of 21 things I learned in the past 21 years!
1. Everything happens for a reason.
2. Don’t waste your time being unhappy.
3. There is no such thing as being an adult.
4. You don’t have to keep people in your life.
5. Your parents don’t have it all together as much as you thought.
6. If you’re going to spend 30+ hours a week doing something, make sure you like it.
7. D0 things that make you nervous.
8. Find “your people”.
9. Make some stupid decisions.
10. Realize you were making stupid decisions and cut it out.
11. Save your money.
12. Friends in the best show on TV.
13. Taking a drive by yourself can be the best decision.
14. Even the most terrible moments of your life will pass.
15. It’s okay to not know what you’re doing.
16. Make mistakes.
17. Be in a bad relationship so you can learn how to be in a good one.
18. Find one or two things that make you super happy and do them.
19. Don’t give up on the things you love.
20. Get a dog.
21. Twenty one years goes by really fast.