Feel free to take a moment and scroll through my recent weddings and portrait sessions, educational information for photographers, and a few personal posts (aka lot of photos of my dog). If you have any questions or would like to learn more about what I offer as a photographer, please get in touch here!
I saw the idea for this while browsing Pinterest and loved it! I’m all about getting to know you guys, and vice versa. Here are 50 things that make me happy!
1. Taking an AWESOME picture
2. Puppies, especially Bo Barkham
3. Laughing really hard
4. Spending time with my best friends
5. I Love Lemon tea (fun fact: this is literally the best tea in the entire world. Trust me.)
7. Specifically grilled cheese
8. and breakfast food
9. Riding horses
10. Doing absolutely nothing and being okay with it
11. Lululemon yoga pants
12. Going to the gym (this does not have a 100% happiness rate when its happening, but always ends with it)
13. Having an awesome photo session
14. Looking at weddings on Pinterest
15. Also looking at food on Pinterest
16. Basically anything on Pinterest
17. Driving around and listening to music
18. Especially country music
19. Good comedy
20. Vanilla soft serve ice cream with rainbow sprinkles
21. Fuzzy socks
22. Road trips
23. Watching Friends, even though I’ve seen every episode seven thousand times.
24. Attempting to do crafts and having it actually work out. This type of happiness is rare because my crafts rarely turn out the way they’re supposed to.
25. A good Caesar salad
27. Pumpkin iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts
28. Brad. Hollaaaa.
29. Getting surprise flowers
30. When packages come in the mail
31. Writing to-do lists, even if I don’t actually do everything on them…
32. Shamelessly watching YouTube videos
33. Shooting guns
35. White Zero Ultra Monster
37. Craft stores
38. Fresh, clean bed sheets
40. Double Stuff Oreos
41. Sparkly things
42. Spontaneous adventures
43. The color pink
45. Being really weird
46. Snuggling with my dog
47. Reuniting with old friends
48. Mashed potatoes
49. Coming home after going on a trip
50. Realizing how many things I’m happy about!